[Fix] Super Mario Run crashing on iPhone/iPad2016-12-21 08:43:50
- Imei Repair Galaxy S6 Edge SM-G925P/SM-G925V from Sprint/Verizon
- Remove Google Account FRP On Samsung Galaxy S7/S7 Edge
Super Mario Run is now one of the most famous and beloved games in the world. It was released on App Store in 150 countries, and iOS users are so crazy about the game. However, unfortunately, there are some cases which people cannot launch the game on their phones or it keeps crashing while playing.
Here is some help:
For Jailbroken iPhone/iPad:
Nintendo has had a jailbreak detection program in Super Mario Run, therefore, the game will automatically crash when you open it on a jailbroken device. This is because the company want to ensure the game cannot be illegally downloaded from other sites.
There are 2 options for you:
For none jailbroken devices:
Close and re-launch the game:
Instead of going in and out the app, it is better off trying to close the game from running in the background mode and then re-launch it.
- Press Home Button twice to access multitasking tray. You will see your recently used apps
- Next, find Super Mario Run and swipe up to close it.
Free up RAM
Another problem that leads to the game crashing is probably because of lack of RAM. In these cases, try to free up your RAM by doing this:
- Hold Sleep/Wake button until you see “slide to power off” prompt – don’t slide
- Next, press Home button until you see the home screen back.
- Finally, try to launch the game to see whether or not it still crashes.
If closing apps or freeing up RAM doesn’t help, you can try to reboot your device by pressing and holding Home and Sleep/Wake buttons at the same time for 15 seconds (iPhone 7, hold Sleep/Wake and Volume down buttons instead). After the reboot, you can check the game again.
Delete and re-install the game
If all abovementioned steps fails, you can try to uninstall the game and then re-install it from App Store.
I hope these solutions can help you out. Enjoy and Good luck!
Contact me :
Remove Google Account FRP On Samsung Galaxy S7/S7 Edge 2016-05-01 05:57:00
How to solve Screen-overlay-detected problem on Android 2016-12-19 05:09:54
Update Android 6.0.1 Firmware on Samsung Galaxy J7-J700M 2016-12-19 07:34:21
How to transfer files from Android to Mac 2016-12-19 07:37:53
How to Install and Restore Original Firmware on Google Pixel 2016-12-19 09:13:11