How to close running background apps on Samsung S7/S7 Edge2016-12-21 04:26:28
- Huawei Nexus 6P FRP Remote Removal Instant remote removal Google for Huawei Nexus 6P, All firmware version Credits: 20 Buy now
- Huawei FRP Remote Removal Instant Remote Removal Google Account (FRP) all Huawei Smartphone Credits: 17 Buy now
- HTC FRP Remote Removal Instant Remote Removal Google Account (FRP) all HTC Smartphone Credits: 19 Buy now
- Motorola FRP Remote Removal Instant Remote Removal Google Account (FRP) all Moto Smartphone - Supported all Version Credits: 15 Buy now
- LG FRP Remote Removal Instant Remote Removal Google Account (FRP) all LG Smartphone Credits: 20 Buy now
- Unlock "Rent-A-Center" all Samsung Devices Unlock "Rent-A-Center" all Samsung devices by remote usb cable. Instantly! Credits: 25 Buy now
- Remove Bypass FRP Google Account OnePlus 3 via Remote USB Cable
- Service Remove FRP Huawei Nexus 6P by Remote USB Cable
- Remove Google Account FRP On Samsung Galaxy S7/S7 Edge
The Galaxy S7, S7 Edge allows users to open multiple applications simultaneously. For example, you can listen to music while browsing websites or checking Facebook messages.
However, opening applications running in the background consume resources as well as your phone battery.
To close these apps, follow these steps below:
Step 1: Tap on Recent Button (left side of Home button). A list of apps you used will show up.
Step 2: Choose the app you want to close, Tap “X” symbol
Step 3: Or you want to close all apps to maximize the memory, Press Close all
Now, you know how to close running in background apps. Enjoy!
Contact me :
Download Firmware N920VVRS3CQD1 Android 7.0 Nougat For Galaxy Note 5 Verizon 2017-05-20 08:45:47
Official Firmware G928T Nougat 7.0 version G928TUVU4EQC6 [Download] 2017-05-20 11:37:21
Unlock Network Samsung Galaxy S8+ Sprint G955U SPR Carrier Success 2017-05-20 11:58:03