How to Install and Restore Original Firmware on Google Pixel2016-12-19 09:13:11
- Huawei Nexus 6P FRP Remote Removal Instant remote removal Google for Huawei Nexus 6P, All firmware version Credits: 20 Buy now
- Huawei FRP & Huawei ID Remote Removal Instant Remote Removal Google Account (FRP) & Huawei ID all Huawei Smartphone Credits: 10 Buy now
- HTC FRP Remote Removal Instant Remote Removal Google Account (FRP) all HTC Smartphone Credits: 8 Buy now
- [Services] Remove FRP Huawei Nexus 6P via Remotely.
- Imei Repair Galaxy S6 Edge SM-G925P/SM-G925V from Sprint/Verizon
- Remove Google Account FRP On Samsung Galaxy S7/S7 Edge
This post will help you out of your problem with installing stock firmware on Google Pixel. Every single build of firmwares for nexus and pixel devices are fully uploaded by Google, so it should be easy to get the hang of restoring or unbricking to original firmware for your Google Pixel even though your device is stuck on the boot screen with dots. All you need is to prepare and download the stock firmware, and then flash the images with the flash-all.bat file provided in the package or you can use fastboot commands to flash them one by one.
There are a few things that you need to prepare in advance:
1. Ensure your Google Pixel has an Unlock Bootloader on it. If you have a Verizon Google Pixel, follow this step to unlock the bootloader on your phone since Verizon phones tend to be more complicated if users want to restore to stock and update to newest version.
2. Download the factory image for your phone with this link
3. When you restore to stock and unlock the bootloader, all of your data on your phone will be erased so make sure that you backup your data and apps. If you want to keep your settings and apps to remain after flashing the factory images, then do this: extract the downloaded firmware zip file, edit the flash-all.bat file with NotePad++, and remove the -w from the script.
4. Enable USB Debugging and OEM unlocking. You need to do:
Settings > About Phone > Build number > Tap it 7 times to become developer.
Settings > Developer Options > enable USB Debugging and OEM Unlocking.
5. Download and install Minimal ADB and Fastboot Setup on computer and remember the file installation path as you will use it later.
6. You also need to install the latest google USB drivers on your computer.
7. Finally, make sure your phone battery is above 70%.
Install Original/Stock Firmware on Google Pixel
As soon as you’ve done all aforementioned preparations, let’s start to install firmware:
1. Find the Minimal ADB and Fastboot directory and then copy the factory image zip file (sailfish-nde63h-factory-43ba5f81.zip) inside it.
2. Then extract the zip file contents to the same folder. It should look like this:
3.Next, turn off your Google Pixel and set it into the Bootloader Mode - holding and pressing Volume Down + Power buttons for 2 to 3 seconds
4. Connect your phone to your computer using USB cable
5. Open Minimal ADB and Fastboot on your desktop
6. Command window pops up.
7. Type the following command then press Enter.
8. Then it will initiate the installation.
C:\Program Files (x86)\Minimal ADB and Fastboot>flash-all.bat target reported max download size of 536870912 bytes sending 'bootloader_a' (32820 KB)... OKAY [ 0.782s] writing 'bootloader_a'... (bootloader) Valid bootloader version. OKAY [ 0.686s] finished. total time: 1.468s rebooting into bootloader... OKAY [ 0.031s] finished. total time: 0.048s < waiting for any device > target reported max download size of 536870912 bytes sending 'radio_a' (57048 KB)... OKAY [ 1.408s] writing 'radio_a'... OKAY [ 0.564s] finished. total time: 1.972s rebooting into bootloader... OKAY [ 0.047s] finished. total time: 0.047s < waiting for any device > target reported max download size of 536870912 bytes archive does not contain 'recovery.img' archive does not contain 'vendor_other.img' wiping userdata... Creating filesystem with parameters: Size: 26663190528 Block size: 4096 Blocks per group: 32768 Inodes per group: 8192 Inode size: 256 Journal blocks: 32768 Label: Blocks: 6509568 Block groups: 199 Reserved block group size: 1024 Created filesystem with 11/1630208 inodes and 146354/6509568 blocks -------------------------------------------- Bootloader Version...: 8996-012001-1608281716 Baseband Version.....: 8996-012511-1609150631 Serial Number........: xxxxxxxxxxxxxx -------------------------------------------- checking product... OKAY [ 0.047s] checking version-bootloader... OKAY [ 0.047s] checking version-baseband... OKAY [ 0.047s] sending 'boot_a' (26481 KB)... OKAY [ 0.688s] writing 'boot_a'... OKAY [ 0.296s] erasing 'system_a'... OKAY [ 0.392s] sending sparse 'system_a' 1/3 (523506 KB)... OKAY [ 12.969s] writing 'system_a' 1/3... OKAY [ 4.594s] sending sparse 'system_a' 2/3 (524279 KB)... OKAY [ 13.054s] writing 'system_a' 2/3... OKAY [ 7.645s] sending sparse 'system_a' 3/3 (512303 KB)... OKAY [ 12.612s] writing 'system_a' 3/3... OKAY [ 5.298s] erasing 'system_b'... OKAY [ 0.359s] sending sparse 'system_b' 1/4 (517263 KB)... OKAY [ 12.609s] writing 'system_b' 1/4... OKAY [ 3.888s] sending sparse 'system_b' 2/4 (514150 KB)... OKAY [ 12.562s] writing 'system_b' 2/4... OKAY [ 4.395s] sending sparse 'system_b' 3/4 (516790 KB)... OKAY [ 12.559s] writing 'system_b' 3/4... OKAY [ 3.784s] sending sparse 'system_b' 4/4 (96127 KB)... OKAY [ 2.406s] writing 'system_b' 4/4... OKAY [ 0.985s] erasing 'vendor_a'... OKAY [ 0.205s] sending 'vendor_a' (234277 KB)... OKAY [ 5.517s] writing 'vendor_a'... OKAY [ 3.785s] Setting current slot to 'a'... OKAY [ 0.109s] erasing 'userdata'... OKAY [ 2.344s] sending 'userdata' (138957 KB)... OKAY [ 3.300s] writing 'userdata'... OKAY [ 1.314s] rebooting... finished. total time: 128.109s Press any key to exit...
9. When the installation is finished, you will see the prompt to press any key - press enter
10. Then your phone will automatically reboot; it often takes 5-8 minutes
11. Finally, the welcome screen appears then just go through the necessary setup to reach the final result. Good Luck!
Contact me :
Remove Google Account FRP On Samsung Galaxy S7/S7 Edge 2016-05-01 05:57:00
How to track heart rate on Samsung S7 Edge 2016-12-20 08:03:17
How to downgrade iOS 10.2 to iOS 10.1.1 2016-12-20 07:53:34
How to optimize iCloud storage for iPhone/iPad 2016-12-20 07:34:04
How to install Android 7.0 Nougat on T-Mobile LG G5 2016-12-19 10:24:19