How to install Android 7.0 Nougat on T-Mobile LG G52016-12-19 10:24:19
- [Services] Remove FRP Huawei Nexus 6P via Remotely.
- Imei Repair Galaxy S6 Edge SM-G925P/SM-G925V from Sprint/Verizon
- Remove Google Account FRP On Samsung Galaxy S7/S7 Edge
Android 7.0 Nougat has been distributing via OTA update to T-Mobile LG G5 users in the form of 20A firmware version. However, it is sending to users in phases, therefore, you’ve might not recieved the update yet. The new version OS of Android has many cutting-edge technology such as revamped settings menu, split-screen multitasking, quick settings and etc. You can check for the new update on your own device by opening Settings >> About Phone >> System updates.
If you’ve not been notificated with any new OTA update, you can still install the up-to-date Android OS using TWRP recovery. A recovery flashable stock ROM for T-Mobile G5 H830 based on 20A firmware has been introduced by XDA developer autoprime. Now you can install it on your phone but you need pay a little attention since TWRP conflicts might occur in the booting process after the update. Hence, this tutorial is designed carefully for users to flash Android 7.0 OTA on their T-Mobile LG G5.
How to install Android 7.0 Nougat on T-Mobile LG G5
- Only T-Mobile LG G5 devices (model H830) are supported and compatible in this tutorial.
- Ensure your battery is above 60%
- Install TWRP 3.0.2-1 or above on your device.
- Backup important files on your device
Step by step how to install Android Nougat on LG G5 (H830)
1. Download and transfer the zip file of T-Mobile G5 Nougat ROM (LG-H83020a-Flashable.COMPLETE-ARB01.zip) associated with 2 above files to the internal storage.
2. Boot your phone into TWRP recovery:
Power off device
Press and hold Power + Volume Down buttons until LG logo appears on the screen
3. Once you’re in TWRP recovery mode, fully backing up your device by following these definitive steps http://www.droidviews.com/backup-restore-android-device-using-cwm-recovery/
4. Then, wipe out your device since it requires a fresh installation. In other to make a clean wipe, go for Factory reset and Dalvik cache.
5. Next, we will flash the ROM. Choose Install and then find the right ROM zip
6. Once the process is complete, back to TWRP main menu >> choose Reboot >> Recovery
7. Your device will reboot again to the TWRP recovery, and then you have to flash the previously downloaded files.
no-verity-opt-encrypt-4.1.zip (for disabling force encryption)
android-boot-repack.zip (for keeping force encrypt)
8. Reboot again after the files are flashed
Contact me :
Remove Google Account FRP On Samsung Galaxy S7/S7 Edge 2016-05-01 05:57:00
How to track heart rate on Samsung S7 Edge 2016-12-20 08:03:17
How to downgrade iOS 10.2 to iOS 10.1.1 2016-12-20 07:53:34
How to optimize iCloud storage for iPhone/iPad 2016-12-20 07:34:04
How to install Android 7.0 Nougat on T-Mobile LG G5 2016-12-19 10:24:19