How to install Android 7.0 Nougat on T-Mobile LG G52016-12-19 10:24:19
- Samsung FRP Remote Removal Instant Remote Removal Google/Samsung Account all Samsung Credits: 25 Buy now
- Huawei Nexus 6P FRP Remote Removal Instant remote removal Google for Huawei Nexus 6P, All firmware version Credits: 20 Buy now
- Huawei FRP Remote Removal Instant Remote Removal Google Account (FRP) all Huawei Smartphone Credits: 17 Buy now
- HTC FRP Remote Removal Instant Remote Removal Google Account (FRP) all HTC Smartphone Credits: 19 Buy now
- LG FRP Remote Removal Instant Remote Removal Google Account (FRP) all LG Smartphone Credits: 20 Buy now
- Unlock "Rent-A-Center" all Samsung Devices Unlock "Rent-A-Center" all Samsung devices by remote usb cable. Instantly! Credits: 25 Buy now
- Remove Bypass FRP Google Account OnePlus 3 via Remote USB Cable
- Service Remove FRP Huawei Nexus 6P by Remote USB Cable
- Remove Google Account FRP On Samsung Galaxy S7/S7 Edge
Android 7.0 Nougat has been distributing via OTA update to T-Mobile LG G5 users in the form of 20A firmware version. However, it is sending to users in phases, therefore, you’ve might not recieved the update yet. The new version OS of Android has many cutting-edge technology such as revamped settings menu, split-screen multitasking, quick settings and etc. You can check for the new update on your own device by opening Settings >> About Phone >> System updates.
If you’ve not been notificated with any new OTA update, you can still install the up-to-date Android OS using TWRP recovery. A recovery flashable stock ROM for T-Mobile G5 H830 based on 20A firmware has been introduced by XDA developer autoprime. Now you can install it on your phone but you need pay a little attention since TWRP conflicts might occur in the booting process after the update. Hence, this tutorial is designed carefully for users to flash Android 7.0 OTA on their T-Mobile LG G5.
How to install Android 7.0 Nougat on T-Mobile LG G5
- Only T-Mobile LG G5 devices (model H830) are supported and compatible in this tutorial.
- Ensure your battery is above 60%
- Install TWRP 3.0.2-1 or above on your device.
- Backup important files on your device
Step by step how to install Android Nougat on LG G5 (H830)
1. Download and transfer the zip file of T-Mobile G5 Nougat ROM (LG-H83020a-Flashable.COMPLETE-ARB01.zip) associated with 2 above files to the internal storage.
2. Boot your phone into TWRP recovery:
Power off device
Press and hold Power + Volume Down buttons until LG logo appears on the screen
3. Once you’re in TWRP recovery mode, fully backing up your device by following these definitive steps http://www.droidviews.com/backup-restore-android-device-using-cwm-recovery/
4. Then, wipe out your device since it requires a fresh installation. In other to make a clean wipe, go for Factory reset and Dalvik cache.
5. Next, we will flash the ROM. Choose Install and then find the right ROM zip
6. Once the process is complete, back to TWRP main menu >> choose Reboot >> Recovery
7. Your device will reboot again to the TWRP recovery, and then you have to flash the previously downloaded files.
no-verity-opt-encrypt-4.1.zip (for disabling force encryption)
android-boot-repack.zip (for keeping force encrypt)
8. Reboot again after the files are flashed
Contact me :
Download Firmware N920VVRS3CQD1 Android 7.0 Nougat For Galaxy Note 5 Verizon 2017-05-20 08:45:47
Official Firmware G928T Nougat 7.0 version G928TUVU4EQC6 [Download] 2017-05-20 11:37:21
Unlock Network Samsung Galaxy S8+ Sprint G955U SPR Carrier Success 2017-05-20 11:58:03