How to optimize iCloud storage for iPhone/iPad2016-12-20 07:34:04
- Samsung FRP Remote Removal Instant Remote Removal Google/Samsung Account all Samsung Credits: 18 Buy now
- Huawei Nexus 6P FRP Remote Removal Instant remote removal Google for Huawei Nexus 6P, All firmware version Credits: 20 Buy now
- Huawei FRP Remote Removal Instant Remote Removal Google Account (FRP) all Huawei Smartphone Credits: 17 Buy now
- HTC FRP Remote Removal Instant Remote Removal Google Account (FRP) all HTC Smartphone Credits: 19 Buy now
- Motorola FRP Remote Removal Instant Remote Removal Google Account (FRP) all Moto Smartphone - Supported all Version Credits: 15 Buy now
- Calculating MSL Code all Samsung MSL Code is used to unlock J510FN G935A G930A SC-02H...box dont support. Credits: 30 Buy now
- Remove Bypass FRP Google Account OnePlus 3 via Remote USB Cable
- Service Remove FRP Huawei Nexus 6P by Remote USB Cable
- Remove Google Account FRP On Samsung Galaxy S7/S7 Edge
Your iCloud storage is usually informing you about the limited storage. This is probably because a lot of apps are using iCloud for syncing data and documents; as a result, if we don’t cleanup those files frequently, it will soon occupy a large amount of iCloud memory, which leads to the problem of lack of storage even though you deleted the app on your phone.
This post will help you out of your problem by simply making a few adjustments on your iPhone or iPad.
Step by step tutorial:
Many apps automatically back up to iCloud after you install them. So, you can control and decide which ones contain important information that require backups so that you can remove existing backups from redundant apps.
Step 1: Go to Settings > General > Storage & iCloud Usage.
Step 2: Under iCloud, tap Manage Storage.
· Documents & Data: store information like cache and cookies etc. So, you can delete it to free up your storage
Repeat this step with other apps to maximize your device memory
Step 3: If you don’t want to delete your files, you can choose to buy more storage
Settings >> iCloud >> Storage >> Buy More Storage
If you don’t have plan to store any information and also don’t want any apps to do it, you can simply choose to turn off completely the backups feature
Step 4: Tap the name of your device.
Step 5: Tap Delete Backup > Turn Off & Delete.
Done and done. GOOD LUCK!
Contact me :
Bypass Remove Google Account FRP LG Stylo 2 K540 Critket OK 2017-04-27 14:07:15
Unlock Code Galaxy S8 & S8 Plus AT&T G950A G955A 2017-04-13 10:42:19
Remove FRP Google Account Nexus 5X Android 7.1.2 2017-04-12 12:43:58
Remove Google Account Moto XT1585 Droid Turbo 2 Android 7.0 2017-04-12 07:18:56