How to solve Screen-overlay-detected problem on Android2016-12-19 05:09:54
- Samsung FRP Remote Removal Instant remote removal Google/Samsung account all Samsung Credits: 6 Buy now
- Huawei Nexus 6P FRP Remote Removal Instant remote removal Google for Huawei Nexus 6P, All firmware version Credits: 20 Buy now
- Huawei FRP & Huawei ID Remote Removal Instant Remote Removal Google Account (FRP) & Huawei ID all Huawei Smartphone Credits: 10 Buy now
- HTC FRP Remote Removal Instant Remote Removal Google Account (FRP) all HTC Smartphone Credits: 8 Buy now
- [Services] Remove FRP Huawei Nexus 6P via Remotely.
- Imei Repair Galaxy S6 Edge SM-G925P/SM-G925V from Sprint/Verizon
- Remove Google Account FRP On Samsung Galaxy S7/S7 Edge
Step by step tutorial:
1. Address the problematic app causing the issue. To do this:
- Go to the Device Settings » Apps » Gear icon (on the top right) » Draw over other apps.
2. Next, a list of apps having “draw over apps” permission will appear, and you need to identify the app which might cause the issue
3. Now, you can either turn off one by one to test for the right app causing the issue or just disable some common apps such as CleanMaster, Lux and Twilight… Apps with brightness control often can cause the issue.
4. Once you disabled “Draw over other apps” function on the app, you can turn back to the app where you were granting permission and then check whether or not the error still exists.
5. This should prevent the Screen Overlay Detected problem. And, you can always re-enable the screen overlay for the app in Step 3. Good Luck!
Contact me :
Remove Google Account FRP On Samsung Galaxy S7/S7 Edge 2016-05-01 05:57:00
How to track heart rate on Samsung S7 Edge 2016-12-20 08:03:17
How to downgrade iOS 10.2 to iOS 10.1.1 2016-12-20 07:53:34
How to optimize iCloud storage for iPhone/iPad 2016-12-20 07:34:04
How to install Android 7.0 Nougat on T-Mobile LG G5 2016-12-19 10:24:19