How to solve Screen-overlay-detected problem on Android2016-12-19 05:09:54
- Imei Repair Galaxy S6 Edge SM-G925P/SM-G925V from Sprint/Verizon
- Remove Google Account FRP On Samsung Galaxy S7/S7 Edge
Step by step tutorial:
1. Address the problematic app causing the issue. To do this:
- Go to the Device Settings » Apps » Gear icon (on the top right) » Draw over other apps.
2. Next, a list of apps having “draw over apps” permission will appear, and you need to identify the app which might cause the issue
3. Now, you can either turn off one by one to test for the right app causing the issue or just disable some common apps such as CleanMaster, Lux and Twilight… Apps with brightness control often can cause the issue.
4. Once you disabled “Draw over other apps” function on the app, you can turn back to the app where you were granting permission and then check whether or not the error still exists.
5. This should prevent the Screen Overlay Detected problem. And, you can always re-enable the screen overlay for the app in Step 3. Good Luck!
Contact me :
Remove Google Account FRP On Samsung Galaxy S7/S7 Edge 2016-05-01 05:57:00
How to solve Screen-overlay-detected problem on Android 2016-12-19 05:09:54
Update Android 6.0.1 Firmware on Samsung Galaxy J7-J700M 2016-12-19 07:34:21
How to transfer files from Android to Mac 2016-12-19 07:37:53
How to Install and Restore Original Firmware on Google Pixel 2016-12-19 09:13:11