How to stop getting recommended videos from YouTube for Android2016-12-20 08:44:33
- Huawei Nexus 6P FRP Remote Removal Instant remote removal Google for Huawei Nexus 6P, All firmware version Credits: 20 Buy now
- Huawei FRP & Huawei ID Remote Removal Instant Remote Removal Google Account (FRP) & Huawei ID all Huawei Smartphone Credits: 10 Buy now
- HTC FRP Remote Removal Instant Remote Removal Google Account (FRP) all HTC Smartphone Credits: 8 Buy now
- [Services] Remove FRP Huawei Nexus 6P via Remotely.
- Imei Repair Galaxy S6 Edge SM-G925P/SM-G925V from Sprint/Verizon
- Remove Google Account FRP On Samsung Galaxy S7/S7 Edge
Notifications on YouTube are often sent to users in order for them to keep track of what might interesting and happening on social media when a person follow a certain channel. For example, if you like rock music and follow a rock band on YouTube, then it will inform and keep sending to you notifications about other rock bands that you’re not interested in perhaps.
Fortunately, we have solution for you. There are only a few steps that you can do to make the problem disappear.
Tips to stop receiving recommended notifications on YouTube for Android
Step 1: Open YouTube on your device. Tap the user silhouette/three dots on the top right
Step 2: As your profile show up >> Choose Settings >> Notifications
Step 3: Toggle the button of recommended videos, switching it from on to off
Contact me :
Remove Google Account FRP On Samsung Galaxy S7/S7 Edge 2016-05-01 05:57:00
How to track heart rate on Samsung S7 Edge 2016-12-20 08:03:17
How to downgrade iOS 10.2 to iOS 10.1.1 2016-12-20 07:53:34
How to optimize iCloud storage for iPhone/iPad 2016-12-20 07:34:04
How to install Android 7.0 Nougat on T-Mobile LG G5 2016-12-19 10:24:19