How to transfer files from Android to Mac2016-12-19 07:37:53
- Samsung FRP Remote Removal Instant Remote Removal Google/Samsung Account all Samsung Credits: 25 Buy now
- Huawei Nexus 6P FRP Remote Removal Instant remote removal Google for Huawei Nexus 6P, All firmware version Credits: 20 Buy now
- Huawei FRP Remote Removal Instant Remote Removal Google Account (FRP) all Huawei Smartphone Credits: 17 Buy now
- HTC FRP Remote Removal Instant Remote Removal Google Account (FRP) all HTC Smartphone Credits: 19 Buy now
- LG FRP Remote Removal Instant Remote Removal Google Account (FRP) all LG Smartphone Credits: 20 Buy now
- Unlock "Rent-A-Center" all Samsung Devices Unlock "Rent-A-Center" all Samsung devices by remote usb cable. Instantly! Credits: 25 Buy now
- Remove Bypass FRP Google Account OnePlus 3 via Remote USB Cable
- Service Remove FRP Huawei Nexus 6P by Remote USB Cable
- Remove Google Account FRP On Samsung Galaxy S7/S7 Edge
Luckily, there are some useful 3rd party applications that will help you out if you refuse to use the old-fashioned method. Here is a list of well-known apps which allow mac users to transfer files easily among their devices.
Android File Transfer - The old man for those who like traditional ways
1.Download and install Android File Transfer
2.Plug in USB cable. It should automatically launch on Mac with file transferring box.
3.If you are using Android 6.0 Marshmallow or above, MTP mode is disabled by default, so you need to turn on MTP mode on your Android device in order to transfer files.
HandShaker - A better alternative with greater UI
HandShaker charges no money in the Mac App Store. It has a better user interface which looks more suitable and appealing to Mac interface and users than the old AFT while it doesn’t change the functionality. Plus, with HandShaker you can view your photos’ thumbnails as well as perform some task management on your Mac.
Here is a few steps to install HandShaker on Mac:
1. Uninstall the AFT on Mac if you have installed it before since it will pop up every time you plug your device in.
2. Enable USB debugging on Android device.
- Open Settings » About Phone » tap Build Number 7 times until you get a message “You’re now a developer.”
- Go back Settings » Developer Options » USB Debugging turn it on .
4. Finally, you need to authorize HandShaker on Android device. Check on your device and see a popup for USB debugging, choose “Always Allow” and click OK.
5. Now, you can transfer and view your files from Android to Mac easily.
Transfer files without using USB cable from Android to Mac
For those who feel tired with using cables for transferring data from smartphone to pc, there are plenty of alternatives with wireless connection.
Beginners should try out Portal, a simple app on Google Play Store, provides wireless data transfer to users. In order to download Portal visit:
Link download: Portal
You need to scan the QR code from Portal to initiate it. However, Portal only works one way, it means you only can transfer from Mac to Android. So, if you want to try something much more versatile, you can download apps like AirMore, Airdroid and etc from the links below - the instruction will be displayed on screen to show how to use these apps.
Link download: Airmore
Link download: Airdroid
Contact me :
Download Firmware N920VVRS3CQD1 Android 7.0 Nougat For Galaxy Note 5 Verizon 2017-05-20 08:45:47
Official Firmware G928T Nougat 7.0 version G928TUVU4EQC6 [Download] 2017-05-20 11:37:21
Unlock Network Samsung Galaxy S8+ Sprint G955U SPR Carrier Success 2017-05-20 11:58:03