How to transfer files from Android to Mac2016-12-19 07:37:53
- [Services] Remove FRP Huawei Nexus 6P via Remotely.
- Imei Repair Galaxy S6 Edge SM-G925P/SM-G925V from Sprint/Verizon
- Remove Google Account FRP On Samsung Galaxy S7/S7 Edge
Luckily, there are some useful 3rd party applications that will help you out if you refuse to use the old-fashioned method. Here is a list of well-known apps which allow mac users to transfer files easily among their devices.
Android File Transfer - The old man for those who like traditional ways
1.Download and install Android File Transfer
2.Plug in USB cable. It should automatically launch on Mac with file transferring box.
3.If you are using Android 6.0 Marshmallow or above, MTP mode is disabled by default, so you need to turn on MTP mode on your Android device in order to transfer files.
HandShaker - A better alternative with greater UI
HandShaker charges no money in the Mac App Store. It has a better user interface which looks more suitable and appealing to Mac interface and users than the old AFT while it doesn’t change the functionality. Plus, with HandShaker you can view your photos’ thumbnails as well as perform some task management on your Mac.
Here is a few steps to install HandShaker on Mac:
1. Uninstall the AFT on Mac if you have installed it before since it will pop up every time you plug your device in.
2. Enable USB debugging on Android device.
- Open Settings » About Phone » tap Build Number 7 times until you get a message “You’re now a developer.”
- Go back Settings » Developer Options » USB Debugging turn it on .
4. Finally, you need to authorize HandShaker on Android device. Check on your device and see a popup for USB debugging, choose “Always Allow” and click OK.
5. Now, you can transfer and view your files from Android to Mac easily.
Transfer files without using USB cable from Android to Mac
For those who feel tired with using cables for transferring data from smartphone to pc, there are plenty of alternatives with wireless connection.
Beginners should try out Portal, a simple app on Google Play Store, provides wireless data transfer to users. In order to download Portal visit:
Link download: Portal
You need to scan the QR code from Portal to initiate it. However, Portal only works one way, it means you only can transfer from Mac to Android. So, if you want to try something much more versatile, you can download apps like AirMore, Airdroid and etc from the links below - the instruction will be displayed on screen to show how to use these apps.
Link download: Airmore
Link download: Airdroid
Contact me :
Remove Google Account FRP On Samsung Galaxy S7/S7 Edge 2016-05-01 05:57:00
How to track heart rate on Samsung S7 Edge 2016-12-20 08:03:17
How to downgrade iOS 10.2 to iOS 10.1.1 2016-12-20 07:53:34
How to optimize iCloud storage for iPhone/iPad 2016-12-20 07:34:04
How to install Android 7.0 Nougat on T-Mobile LG G5 2016-12-19 10:24:19