[Tips] What to do if your new iPhone 7 or 7+ gets wet2016-12-21 10:07:36
- Huawei Nexus 6P FRP Remote Removal Instant remote removal Google for Huawei Nexus 6P, All firmware version Credits: 20 Buy now
- Huawei FRP Remote Removal Instant Remote Removal Google Account (FRP) all Huawei Smartphone Credits: 17 Buy now
- HTC FRP Remote Removal Instant Remote Removal Google Account (FRP) all HTC Smartphone Credits: 19 Buy now
- Motorola FRP Remote Removal Instant Remote Removal Google Account (FRP) all Moto Smartphone - Supported all Version Credits: 15 Buy now
- LG FRP Remote Removal Instant Remote Removal Google Account (FRP) all LG Smartphone Credits: 20 Buy now
- Unlock "Rent-A-Center" all Samsung Devices Unlock "Rent-A-Center" all Samsung devices by remote usb cable. Instantly! Credits: 25 Buy now
- Remove Bypass FRP Google Account OnePlus 3 via Remote USB Cable
- Service Remove FRP Huawei Nexus 6P by Remote USB Cable
- Remove Google Account FRP On Samsung Galaxy S7/S7 Edge
iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus are splash, water, and dust resistant and were tested under controlled laboratory conditions with a rating of IP67 which allows your device to be submerged in water for up to 30 minutes in a 1 meter depth. However, splash, water, and dust resistance are not permanent conditions, and resistance might decrease as a result of normal wear. Therefore, liquid damage is not covered under warranty.
So what should we do when our device accidently gets wet? Here are a few solutions you might consider to prevent any further and severe damage to your phone.
Step 1: Unplug cables and Turn off your phone immediately
Do not plug in any power cables when your phone gets wet, particularly phone charger. This could increase the chance of damage. Make sure that your phone is completely dry beclefore plugging in any cables or accessories.
Plus, if your phone is on, then you need to switch it off immediately and stop using it in order to reduce the damage of internal chips
Step 2: Clean off the liquid
If you have liquid splashed on your iPhone, wipe it off with a soft, lint-free cloth—for example, a lens cloth. Ensure that your iPhone is dry before you open the SIM tray.
Step 3: Dry your iPhone
After cleaning off your iPhone, you need to tap it gently against your hand with the lightning connector heading down to push off liquid.
Now you should leave your phone in a dry area with airflow which might help you to speed up the drying process. However, do not use external heat source like hair dryer to dry your phone since it will damage other components
Step 4: DO NOT put your phone in a sack of rice
It is a common mistake among users since they believe this can help to remove water out of your phone, but in fact, the grain will be stuck in your phone which eventually give rise to more damage.
Step 5: Leave your phone for a few hours
If you don’t hurry, you can leave your phone to dry up naturally for a few hours before using it again. This will prevent the chance of remaining water get inside components.
Now you know how to take care of your phone when it gets wet. Good luck!
Contact me :
Download Firmware N920VVRS3CQD1 Android 7.0 Nougat For Galaxy Note 5 Verizon 2017-05-20 08:45:47
Official Firmware G928T Nougat 7.0 version G928TUVU4EQC6 [Download] 2017-05-20 11:37:21
Unlock Network Samsung Galaxy S8+ Sprint G955U SPR Carrier Success 2017-05-20 11:58:03