Update Android 6.0.1 Firmware on Samsung Galaxy J7-J700M2016-12-19 07:34:21
- Samsung FRP Remote Removal Instant Remote Removal Google/Samsung Account all Samsung Credits: 25 Buy now
- Huawei Nexus 6P FRP Remote Removal Instant remote removal Google for Huawei Nexus 6P, All firmware version Credits: 20 Buy now
- Huawei FRP Remote Removal Instant Remote Removal Google Account (FRP) all Huawei Smartphone Credits: 15 Buy now
- HTC FRP Remote Removal Instant Remote Removal Google Account (FRP) all HTC Smartphone Credits: 15 Buy now
- Calculating MSL Code all Samsung MSL Code is used to unlock G950F G955F A520F G935A G930A SC-02H...box dont support. Credits: 27 Buy now
- LG FRP Remote Removal Instant Remote Removal Google Account (FRP) all LG Smartphone Credits: 20 Buy now
- Remove Bypass FRP Google Account OnePlus 3 via Remote USB Cable
- Service Remove FRP Huawei Nexus 6P by Remote USB Cable
- Remove Google Account FRP On Samsung Galaxy S7/S7 Edge
With Marshmallow firmware, you can enjoy many new features on your Galaxy J7:
- Improve the performance and security features.
- Through Doze and App Standby, battery can be managed and perfomed better.
- Using Google Now by press and hold the Home button.
- Search bar and quick scrolling feature are available on the app drawer
- Fixed other errors on the previous firmware.
In this guide, we will be showing you how to install Android Marshmallow 6.0.1 on Samsung Galaxy J7 SM-J700M by using Odin 3.
Before performing this guide, please make sure that:
- Download and install Samsung USB Driver from here
- Enable USB Debugging
( Settings -> About Phone -> tap 7 times on Build Number section -> Developer Option -> Enable USB Debugging)
- Battery charge over than 50% to make sure your phone will not switch off while instalisation.
- Dont blame us if you phone is bricked cause this guide is only for advanced users or technicians.
How to update Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow firmware on Samsung Galaxy J7 SM-J700M
1. Download Odin 3 from here and install on your PC
2. Download and unzip J700MUBU2BPK4 Android 6.0.1 firmware zip from here
3. Power off your Galaxy J7
4. Reboot your device into Download mode
5. Connect your device with your PC using USB cable
6. Open Odin in your PC and wait for Odin to add your phone. When your device is connected successfully, you will see ' Added' under Odin Log tab. If not, try to reinstall Samsung USB Driver again.
7 . Click on AP option then find and load J700MUBU2BPK4_J700MZTO2BPK2.tar.md5 firmware file into it.
8. Click on Option tab and make sure that only Auto-Reboot and F.Reset Time are selected. wn in Odin.
9. Press Start button to begin the installisation. Do not press any button durring this process.
10. When the updated process is successfully done, the phone reboot and PASS alert will be shown in Odin.
That's it. This is how you update Marshmallow firmware on your Samsung J7 SM-J700M device. If you FAIL, you can be force to retry the whole tutorial again a few times.
Now you can enjoy new features from Marshmallow firmware on your device.
Contact me :
Download Firmware N920VVRS3CQD1 Android 7.0 Nougat For Galaxy Note 5 Verizon 2017-05-20 08:45:47
Official Firmware G928T Nougat 7.0 version G928TUVU4EQC6 [Download] 2017-05-20 11:37:21
Unlock Network Samsung Galaxy S8+ Sprint G955U SPR Carrier Success 2017-05-20 11:58:03